Project Clean Queue is still going strong. Well, it’s going at least. It still remains to be seen if I can get it done by the end of the year.
End of the Rainbow blanket
Pattern: End of the Rainbow by Yarnspirations
Yarn: Bernat Softee Baby Chunky
I wanted to finish this blanket before our youngest was born, but she came early. Needless to say I didn’t meet my deadline. I did finish it, though.
Pattern: Woven Basket by Margret Willson
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Camo, Mirage colorway
I made this for my husband to help him tidy up his desk. I started to run out of yarn so I didn’t make it quite as tall as it was supposed to be.
This month’s projects
- Granny motif sleep sack
- Lacy Meadows Shawl
- scarf made of Sybil (DA) yarn
- Bubble Wrap Blanket
- Shawl for oldest daughter
- Blanket for second daughter (possible birthday present, shh!! Don’t tell!!)
- “Camo” baby blanket (Butterfly Days baby set)
- Sugar ‘n’ cream basket
- Crochet Crowd 2015 CAL (not to be finished this month)
- Oven mitts
- Short-sleeved button down shirt for Buddy (Simplicity pattern)
- Two ponchos that were supposed to be Christmas presents for family
- Music quilt (not to be finished this month)
What are you crafting this June?